Reach your goals by training the champions!
Train with our unique high-precision nerve-muscle system-scan!
- No guessing but exact calculation of the training with the most modern training catalogues from top experts!
- Diagnostically controlled
- Long-term systematic development
- No more overtired muscles
- Train less – more effectively
- Sustainable training effect
- Enjoy training
“Our vision has always been to build the most reliable training system ever. Training that is perfect tailored to each person. So effective, you feel how you are approaching your goal step by steop. So fascinating, the success let you forget about the training efforts. And so smart it reacts to the smallest changes in your physical and psychological conditions.“
The unique combination of technical know-how and practical sports expertise impresses us over and over again!
We currently use the system to support 12 national teams.
Haralds and Thomas’ training system is a key element of our success.
There is probably no better training control system in our sport. The simple use and the possibilities of individual adjustment show the professional work of many years, making this program unique.
Picture: EXPA Pictures JFK
With CYCCESS training we were already twice the most successful ski jumping nation. It provides our athletes with new possibilities for development and offers a clear structure for our work in the association!
How the NERV-MUSCLE-SYSTEM-SCAN works:
You follow the software assistant and do 4 different jumps. This is very easy, not exhausting and ideally it is done once a week. Immediately afterwards you will receive your precisely calculated training and can start immediately. You will train with certainty in your personal best area with the perfect training load for you to reach your goal.
Your advantages as a certified company:
- Most modern training offer from professional sports – Qualitative special position
- Maximum exercise tolerance and safety
- Maximum customization level
- Enthusiastic customers who achieve their goals
- Lower drop-out rate, longer customer retention
- New customers from association and competitive sports
- Reduced personnel workload through automated training planning